Robinson & Hall LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered in England, registration number: OC310546, registered office 118 Bromham Road, Bedford, MK40 2QN.
The term “Partner” is used to refer to a Member of the LLP, the Director of a Corporate Member of the LLP or a person of similar standing and its use does not imply that the Members are trading as an unincorporated partnership.
VAT registration number: 196 488011.
Robinson & Hall LLP is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – registration number 016179 and a member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme. Our certificate can be viewed here.
Robinson & Hall LLP’s obligations under the Provision of Services Regulations 2009 can be found here.
Robinson & Hall LLP is accredited to EN ISO 9001 for the following activities: Provision of professional services covering land and estate management, valuations, chartered surveying, auctioneering, building surveying, design, planning and development services and contract management.
At Robinson & Hall we strive to provide our clients with the best possible service. However, sometimes things do go wrong or not as expected. We hope that most matters can be resolved by discussing your concerns with the partner or manager in charge of your work. However, should this not resolve matters to your satisfaction we operate a formal complaints procedure which can be downloaded by clicking here.
The members of Robinson & Hall LLP are fully committed to the provision of a high quality service to their clients. This means providing them with a service that meets their requirements. To achieve this objective the firm operates a quality management system in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008.
The members are committed to the continual development and improvement of the quality management system to improve its effectiveness and the level of service to clients.
The members will:
• Identify and keep under review clients’ requirements
• Ensure that all staff are focussed on client satisfaction
• Ensure the availability of resources to deliver the required service
• Undertake regular reviews of the system
The members will also ensure that the quality management system complies with the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008 and any other applicable regulatory requirements.
The members will establish measurable objectives for the quality management system at relevant functions and levels within the firm and shall review these at appropriate intervals.
Health and Safety Policy
The firm will provide its services in such a way as to ensure the health and safety of its staff, clients, contractors and the public. The firm is responsible for the provision of safe practices and all partners, staff and sub-contractors are responsible for their implementation in order to achieve compliance. The firm will:
• make every effort to comply with statutory obligations and codes of practice.
• adopt and maintain procedures for implementing its health and safety policy.
• review its procedures periodically and revise them as necessary.
Equal Opportunities Policy
The firm does not discriminate and will not tolerate discrimination on grounds of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status, socio-economic background or disability in the provision of services to clients or the running of the business. All job applicants will receive equal treatment in accordance with relevant legislation and guidance issued by relevant national organisations.
The firm is committed to minimising any adverse impact on the environment from our activities and to improving our environmental performance. As a consequence we will endeavour to:
• Comply with relevant environmental legislation
• Prevent pollution from the firm’s premises and our activities
• Identify potentially environmentally damaging activities and manage risks
• Promote a culture of environmental awareness by educating and training employees in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities
• Minimise energy consumption by improving energy efficiency where feasible
• Include environmental considerations in business decisions
• Minimise waste and promote the re-use and recycling of waste
• Obtain goods and services from sustainable sources where feasible
• Monitor progress and review environmental performance on a regular basis
The partners and staff of Robinson & Hall LLP are mindful of the effect that today’s actions may have on the future and are committed to taking an active role in putting forward suggestions and initiatives at a project level to ensure a sustainable future.
Data Protection Policy
The firm holds and processes electronic information in the course of its business and is registered with the Information Commissioner (registration number Z887530X). The main purposes for which data is held are:
• Advertising, marketing and public relations
• Consultancy and advisory services
• Property management
• Provision of financial services and advice
• Staff administration
The firm takes very seriously the security of any such electronic information and will take all necessary steps to ensure that such information is used only for the required purpose and by those with appropriate authorisation in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The partners of Robinson & Hall fully support the principles of the Bribery Act 2010 and expect their managers and staff to do the same. The partners have assessed the risks of corruption in the business and consider that the firm has proportionate procedures through existing controls to deter and prevent a bribery offence.